[Food for Strong Kidney]_ Strong Kidney _ How to Eat _ How to Eat
The kidney is one of the important organs of the human body, and plays a key role in human health. Therefore, we must protect it in daily life.
So what is the food for kidney?
Many humans don’t understand this.
In fact, there are the following foods in your life to achieve the effect of strengthening the kidneys. Patients with kidney deficiency must know.
1, yellow okra is to say the efficacy of vegetables, the most famous now is the yellow okra.
It blooms yellow flowers, and its fruits are a bit like peppers. They are fried in oil, especially scrambled eggs, which are delicious.
This vegetable is less common but has gained popularity recently.
After research by scientists, the efficacy of okra’s strong kidney health is extraordinary in vegetables.
2. Coix kernel Coix kernel has always been high in protein, but also contains vitamin B vitamins, calcium, iron, fiber supplement, etc., which is a kind of nutritionally balanced grain.
Because it is easily digested and absorbed, it has the effect of promoting metabolism and reducing the burden of urea, can strengthen the spleen and dehumidify, and enhance kidney function.
3, the latest discovery of alcohol, moderate drinking helps prevent male kidney function decline.
Excessive muscle hypertension in the blood is a strong signal of renal dysfunction.
People who do n’t drink are 30% more likely to have too much muscle in their blood than drink a moderate amount of alcohol. Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol means one glass a day.
4. Broccoli Chinese medicine believes that cauliflower has a flat taste and sweetness, has strong kidney and bones, fills the brain and fills the marrow, strengthens the spleen and stomach, and clears the lungs and throat.
Green cauliflower still has a certain heat-clearing and detoxifying effect, which is more suitable for spleen deficiency and stomach heat, and bad breath and thirst.
5, mung beans mung beans contain proteins, phospholipids, have inhibitory effects on staphylococci and certain viruses, can clear heat and detoxify.
Its special plasma protease inhibitor can also protect the liver and reduce protein breakdown, thereby protecting the kidneys.
Regular consumption can greatly reduce the risk of kidney stones.
6. When Angelica is returned to zero, it contains n-butenyl lactone, niacin and other medicinal ingredients. Angelica can improve renal function and eliminate kidney damage.The protective effect is also strong.
7. Black beans Black beans are actually the black seeds of soybeans. They are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements zinc, copper, magnesium, molybdenum, selenium, fluorine, and anthocyanins. They can be achieved at the same time as nourishing the kidneys.Activating blood, promoting urination and other health effects, it is a good protection for kidney function.
Winter health and kidney may wish to eat more black beans.
8. Cherry Cherry is a very high-grade natural medicinal food, which helps to detoxify the kidneys.
At the same time, it has a mild laxative effect.
9. Garlic Fresh garlic has strong anti-inflammatory properties and can lower cholesterol. It is one of the best choices for a kidney-tolerant diet.
Garlic is also a strong antioxidant.
Studies have confirmed that regular consumption also helps fight cancer.
10, ginger, mustard, curry mixed with curcumin.
Studies have found that curcumin is an acidic phenolic substance that protects the kidneys.
It can reduce nephrotoxic serum, lower serum insulin, inhibit glomerular cell proliferation, reduce tubulointerstitial damage, and relieve hypertension, and can delay the occurrence of glomerulosclerosis.
11, egg white egg white trace essential vitamins and trace elements necessary for the human body to help improve overall health.
Egg white contains a lot of protein, low potassium, low phosphorus and iron, which helps the kidneys maintain the best state.
12, olive oil research found that in places where olive oil is used to replace edible oils such as oil, the incidence of hypertension, cancer and kidney disease has increased significantly.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, which help fight free radical damage to the body and reduce arteriosclerosis.
13, chestnut chestnut is sweet and warm, contains a small amount, calcium, phosphorus, iron and multivitamins, especially vitamin B, C and carotene content exceeds the average dried fruit.
Chestnuts have the effect of strengthening kidney and strengthening waist, kidney deficiency and back pain, and those with weak legs are the most suitable.
Eat 6 daily?
Seven will do.
14, Clam Clam has equivalent kidney tonic function, not only low heat energy, but also rich in protein and accumulation. Among them, iron, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, vitamins, amino acids and taurine and other components can promote the activation of gonadal and thyroid function.Let kidney stones have no place to live.
There are many more foods that can nourish the kidneys.
In addition to black black sesame, black fungus, black rice, black beans and other black foods can nourish the kidney, walnuts, leek, shrimp, mutton, etc. can also play a role in kidney and kidney.